Recognising the advancements in OSV building, maintenance, inspection strategies and technologies
Following the great success of the 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Forum 2014, IQPC is pleased to announce the dates for the 3rd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Forum taking place from 5 - 6 April, 2014 at Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Due to an ever increasing demand for oil and gas, companies in the MENA region have been increasing offshore projects. These complex offshore operations need to be supported by suitable technologically advanced offshore support vessels. The increased demand for these vessels, stringent regulations set by international associations, difficult vessel inspection policies and need for upgrading fleet and newer vessels with advanced technology make it important to discuss case studies and recent innovations in the OSV market.
The 3rd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Forum 2014, will once again bring together all key industry players who will address common challenges with respect to procurement, chartering, operations, technologies and maintenance of OSVs. Experts will get an opportunity to share knowledge and exchange ideas on how to efficiently manage their offshore support vessels and therefore improve the efficiency of their offshore projects.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Listen to regional and international case studies to identify how you can improve the performance of your offshore support vessels
- Discover the recent innovations with regards to design, technology and operations of OSVs
- Explore new effective methods to train, recruit and manage human resources
- Gain exposure to inspection policies enforced by local operating companies to understand the key factors to get more business
- Network with key personnel from the national and international oil and gas companies, ship owners, ship builders and technology providers
And much more….
Who Should Attend?
This event provides an opportunity for the industry key players to meet and discuss the latest development in the market. Attending organisations include:
- National and international Oil and gas companies: Heads of Offshore Operations, Heads of Logistics, Heads of Marine, Heads of Shipping, Heads of E&P, Commercial Heads, Heads of Procurement/ Contracts
- Vessel owners and operators: Heads of Operations, Heads of Shipping, Ship Captains, Business Development Managers, Commercial Heads
- Oil and gas tanker companies: Heads of Operations, Heads of Shipping, Ship Captains, Heads of Marine
- Port Management companies: Port Manager, Harbour Manager/ Master, Heads of Marine
- EPC contractors: Heads of Projects, Heads of Procurement, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Marine
- Drydocks: Commercial Heads, Heads of Engineering
“A venue where issues of relevance to the industry are addressed and discussed” Marine Specialist, ZADCO
“Good forum aimed at the industry” Business Development Manager, IRSHAD
“Great opportunity to meet with people from the offshore business in the Gulf region” VP Sales & Marketing, Steerprop Ltd
“Best opportunity to network with top executives” Sales Manager, KDU Worldwide
“Good interaction and information exchange” Nautical Institute
“Fruitful, interesting and keeps connected with technology and manufacturers” Technical Advisor, Al Mansoori Production Services