Learning about new projects and technology and enhancing the safety and security of your offshore assets and crew
The use of Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) across MENA is on the rise with new oil and gas E&P projects coming up across the region. The increased demand is also fuelled by regulations set by oil & gas companies who are concerned about the safety and integrity of their offshore assets. Vessel owners and operators are looking to upgrade their fleets with newer vessels fitted with advanced technology like Dynamic Positioning (DP), advanced propulsion systems and enhancing the multi-role capabilities of these vessels.
The UAE intends to increase its oil production capacity from the current 2.65 million bpd to 3.5 million bpd by 2018 to meet the rising global oil demand. Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) has pledged at least US$10 billion for developing two offshore fields to enhance their crude output by up to 60% by 2017. Saudi Aramco is investing US$25 billion in the first unconventional drilling project in the Red Sea. With new E&P sites for gas opening across the MENA region, the demand for offshore support vessels, of varying kinds, is ever-increasing.
OSVs include the likes of Platform Supply Vessel (PSV), Anchor holding/Tug/Supply Vessel (AHTS), Coastguard and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) vessels, Fast Support Intervention Vessel (FSIV), Crew Transfer Vessel, etc. for marine operations and Multi-purpose Supply Vessel (MPSV), Remotely Operated Vessel (ROV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) for subsea operations.
Offshore Support Vessels Technology 2013 will bring together all key industry players who will establish common challenges with respect to procurement, chartering, operations and maintenance of OSVs, update themselves about new technology by hearing case-studies from around the world and learn how they can apply these to improve the operational efficiency of their offshore projects.
Benefits of attending:
- Enhance the safety and security of your offshore assets and crew
- Learn about the latest technology advancements in the world of OSVs to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your offshore survey, drilling, production, emergency response and logistics operations
- Gain exposure to international best practices to improve the HSE&Q ratings of your offshore programmes
- Meet and greet the region’s offshore operations industry
- Understand current OSV market trends and dynamics
- Network with key players from local government authorities and national and international oil and gas companies and build your business connections with industry leaders
- Discover the latest opportunities with the region’s offshore E&P programmes
And much more!
Who is attending and who will you meet?
This conference will provide a unique opportunity to meet and hear from senior regional and international figures spanning heads of government authorities, offshore operations, marine, logistics, engineering, supply chain, projects and commercial from:
- National and International Oil companies
- National and International Gas companies
- Vessel owners and operators
- Port management companies
- Tanker companies
- EPC contractors
- Dry docks
- Ship Building companies
- OSV manufacturers
- MRO companies
- Ship designers
- Offshore emergency response companies
- Offshore consulting companies
- AUV and ROV manufacturers