Offshore Support Vessel Forum
After an extremely successful first year, IQPC is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Forum 2014, scheduled to take place from 13th – 16th April 2014 at Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Due to an ever increasing demand for oil and gas, companies in the MENA region have been increasing offshore interventions. These complex offshore operations need to be supported by suitable technologically advanced offshore support vessels. The increased demand for these vessels, stringent regulations set by oil and gas companies concerned about the safety and integrity of their offshore assets and need for upgrading fleet and newer vessels with advanced technology make it important to discuss case studies and recent innovations in the OSV market.
Last year participating companies included ADNOC, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi ARAMCO, National Transport Authority, Govt. of U.A.E. and many more. This year the 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Forum 2014, will once again bring together all key industry players who will address common challenges with respect to procurement, chartering, operations and maintenance of OSVs. Experts will get an opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and exchange ideas on how to efficiently manage their offshore support vessels and therefore improve the operational efficiency of their offshore projects.
International conference: 14th - 15th April 2014
Interactive Workshops: 13th & 16th April 2014
Key Benefits of Attending
- Listen to regional and international case studies to identify how you can improve the performance of your offshore support vessels
- Discover the recent innovations with regards to design, technology and operations of OSVs to improve the quality of your offshore survey, drilling, production and logistic operations
- Explore new effective methods to train, recruit and manage human resources in order to avoid offshore incidents
- Gain exposure to international best practices to maintain and improve the HSE&Q ratings of your offshore programmes
- Understand the latest trends in the market by networking with key personnel from the national and international oil and gas companies, ship owners, ship builders and technology providers
And much more...
Who Should Attend?
Offshore Support Vessels Forum 2014 provides an opportunity for the industry key players to meet and discuss the latest development in the market. Attending organisations include:
National and international oil and gas companies: Heads of Offshore Operations, Heads of Logistics, Heads of Marine, Heads of Shipping, Heads of E&P, Commercial Heads, Heads of Procurement/Contracts
Vessel owners and operators: Heads of Operations, Heads of Shipping, Ship Captains, Business Development Managers, Commercial Heads
Oil and gas tanker companies: Heads of Operations, Heads of Shipping, Ship Captains, Heads of Marine
Port management companies: Port Managers, Harbour Managers/ Masters, Heads of Marine